How to make money on youtube
One of the most frequent question that I receive is “how to make money on youtube”? Well today I decided to walk you through the process of making money on youtube.
If you are new to online advertising world, you must be wondering how much you can make with youtube?
Well, there is no exact answer to that, the earnings varies from the demographics of the audience you getting on your videos and the ads price showing on your videos. You need a lot of views to make decent earnings with youtube. However, I can say typically you can make around $1-$2 per 1000 views on your videos. This is not an exact estimation, you can make more than that. Typically you need about 50k-100k views to make $100. If you have 10 videos with each of them having 10k views then its much easier to reach $100.
How exactly you can make money on youtube ?
- Create a youtube channel.
- Post video content to your youtube channel (Only post original content, copyrighted content is not accepted by youtube. If you submit videos which are copyrighted or don’t have permission to use them, you will be banned from youtube money making program.
- After posting video content to your youtube channel make sure to monetize them so that youtube will allow ads on your videos. This is how you will make money with youtube.
Lets get started with the step by step guide about how to make money on youtube.
Step 2: Once you logged into your account you will see an “upload” option at the top right corner of the web page. Click on the upload button and you can now upload your video on youtube by either selecting or drag and drop option.
Step 3: Once you upload the video, make sure you add a nice related title and a good thumbnail image to it, this will help you get more views. Remember, more views is what you need to make decent earnings from youtube. So make sure you add good thumbnail image and title to your video.
Step 4: Now monetize your video with Google Adsense, this is the most important part when it comes to making money with youtube. By monetizing your video, you are acknowledging that there is no copyrighted content in your video. It also means that you are allowing youtube to show advertisements on your video to generate revenue from it.
How to monetize your video ?
- First sign up for Google Adsense
- Then go to youtube.com –> my channel –> video manager –> ‘enable’ monetization.
- Now go to video manager and make sure the video that you want to monetize is monetized and shows green “$” symbol.
- Now the last and final step is to link your youtube account with google adsense account. Go to youtube –> my channel –> monetization –> view monetization settings –> click on ”how will I be paid” –> click on “associate an adsense account” –> click next –> follow the instructions and you are done.
- Now you are all set to make money with your video, however if you don’t know how to transfer your money from google adsense account to your bank account watch the video below.
- How to check my earnings ?
You can always check the performance of your video and revenue generated by videos on youtube in analytics under my channel section.
2. How much time will it to verify my google adsense account?
It Depends upon your country and verification process, typically it takes 1-2 weeks for United States and 3-5 weeks for all other countries.
3. How can I link my bank account to get youtube earnings?
Watch it for yourself click here